|HOME » projects and goals » historic registers; national and Illinois » historic building index » Millburn Church »|
Photo Archives for Millburn Congregational Church
|1979||b/w||55||for Historic Register|
|1934||b/w||35||from E. Foster's History|
|1895||b/w||121||Exterior, after snow|
|1880||b/w||27||from old tintype|
|1860||sketch||31||from E. Foster's History|
Please respect the privacy of this historic building.
Read more about Millburn Church.
the following comments are copied from the application for the National
The congregation was organized in September, 1840. The present building, moved from Oak Park, Ill., replaced an 1867 frame church that was destroyed by fire. The school addition (No.12a) on the west side of the church was built in 1968.